2009年5月19日火曜日

*My Favorite Movies




1, Back to the Future 1   



The film starring : Michael J. Fox, Christopher Lloyd.
Genre type : Science-fiction adventure
Directed by : Robert Zemeckis
Released date : July 3. 1985
Country : United States





Source : Wikipedia

・・・・・・The story that a high school student living in the State of California Marty McFly and a scientist Dr. Emmett ” Doc ” Brown slip back in time in 1995 and changes their future from there.

I watched again and again ever. But I have never bored. It’s very fun and exciting!! Back to the Future Series 1 to 3, all of them are so wonderful! De Lorean is cool. I wish I would ride it and experience a time slip someday.







2, SEX AND THE CITY the movie    




The film starring : Sarah Jessica Parker ,
Kim Cattrall , Kristin Davis , Cynthia Nixon.
Genre type : Love story
Directed by : Michael Patrick King
Released date : May 30, 2008
Country : United States
Film company : HBO



Source : Wikipedia

・・・・・・The story that is described four love and friendship to live in New York City. It’s a screen version of the love comedy drama which made a big hit in U.S.A.
This is setting four years later from the last story of the drama.

I remember that I went to the theater to watch this movie many times. 4 women appears on this movie are my ideal women. They are cheerful. And they have intelligence and humore. They try their best both love and job. I admire them very much. I want to be a woman like them in the future!



3, SAYURI




The film starring : Zhang Ziyi, Ken Watanabe,
Gong Li, Michelle Yeoh.
Genre type : Love story
Directed by : Rob Marshall
Released date : December 9, 2005
Country : United States
Film company : Sony Pictures Entertainment



source : Wikipedia

・・・・・・The film set in Japan.
The love story that a lonely lonely girl flowers as a Geisha in severe environment in Japan, and finally she meet a beloved person.
* Geisha( Geiko, Geigi ) are traditional, female Japanese entertainers whose skills include performing various Japanese arts such as classical music and dance.

I was so impressed! This movie showed me a Japanese woman’s soul. However hard the life, don’t give up. And I will get happiness! It told me that it’s important to believe myself and do my best. After I finished watching it, I feel happy to be born as Japanese.






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿