2009年12月1日火曜日

Nagoya Castle


I'll talk about Shachihoko and castle tower.

This is Gold shachihoko. This was made of 245.3 kg's pure gold and this height is 2.74m. Shachihoko is not only in Nagoya castle, there are many shachihokos in the whole country. For example, this is a shachihoko in Osaka and Okayama. Why don't youmake a tour of watching and compare shachihokos?

Castle tower of Nagoya castle has on the 7th floors and I recommend on the 4th and 5th floors to you. There are a lot of armor and warrior's helmets on the 4th floor and there is a life-sized shachihoko on the 5th floor. I think these floors are good place because you can watch some historical things!





URL・・・ http://www.nagoyajo.city.nagoya.jp/







5 件のコメント:

  1. Your blog is good because I can read easy your topic. I have never went to Nagoya Castle. So I want to go there.

    返信削除
  2. Picture is good!!
    I have ever visited only one time at Nagoya castle.
    I want to go there.

    返信削除
  3. I didn't know that Shachihoko is not only in Nagoya!!
    I wanna visit Nagoya Castle!!

    返信削除
  4. Your blog is good, because your blog is easy to read. Your blog is fashionable! I think Nagoya castle is great place.

    返信削除
  5. I live in near the Nagoya Castle!!
    I can see it from my house!!
    hahaha...

    返信削除